- Answering the phone to existing and new customers
- Monitoring emails and responding to customers with requested information in a timely manner
- Processing orders through the CRM
- Providing after sales reports
- Following up on leads provided by management
- Onboarding new providers and ensuring the CRM is updated with prices and delivery zones
- Confirming orders first thing due out on the day with providers
- Manage possible delays to deliveries and collections and keeping customers informed.
The Ideal Candidate
– Will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. -Experience working with inbound and outbound calls essential.
-Someone who is highly driven and able to use their own initiative.
-Track record of strong customer service skills.
-Strong IT skills and experience in working on a CRM system
-Excellent attention to detail
Working Hours 9am-5pm
1-hour lunch break – nom nom
Holiday Entitlement – 20 days
£17k – £18k
Profit share – Quarterly
Potential to grow with the company
So what now…
Email your CV